One Day Workshop on
'Lean Six Sigma for Finance and Accounts'
Friday, 22-June-2018 : 0900 - 1730 hrs : Chennai
Six Sigma enables companies to improve the strategic, tactical and operational processes as a way to enhance the top line to drive revenue.
By applying six sigma to finance and accounts you can develop a lean efficient workflow, identify leading indicators of growth and become proactive about performance improvement. Measurement of performance is one of the five fundamental phases in the Six Sigma methodology. Once you begin measuring financial performance, you can begin to make modifications and improvements. Six Sigma provides both a methodology for process improvement and a way to prove its value. These additions are above and beyond the “traditional” Six Sigma approach to cost reduction.
Six Sigma has two methodologies: DMAIC and DMADV. DMAIC is used to improve existing business processes and DMADV is used to create new process or product designs that result in more predictable, mature, and defect free performance.
DMAIC includes five steps: define roles, goals, and deliverables consistent with customer demands and the organization’s strategy; measure current performance and processes, and collect relevant data for future comparison and improvement, analyze the relationship and causality factors; improve the process to eliminate defects; and control and correct any variances before they result in defects and thereby improve performance.
- LEAN SIX SIGMA INTRODUCTION ?
- WHY LEAN SIX SIGMA FOR FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS?
- USING BUSINESS CASE FOR IDENTIFYING THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF SIX SIGMA
- USING DMAIC AND DMADV METHODOLOGY FOR EFFECTIVE ACCOUNTING
- CORE STATISTICAL TOOLS FOR FINANCIAL ANALYSIS.
- HOW TO IDENTIFY ACCOUNTING DEFECTS AND CALCULATE DPMO FOR FINANCE
- DEFINING THE FINANCIAL INDICATORS USING SIX SIGMA TOOLS .
- IDENTIFYING CAUSES FOR ACCOUNTING FAILURES USING CONTROL CHARTS
- DETERMINING SOLUTIONS FOR ACCOUNTING FAILURES USING SIX SIGMA
- OVERVIEW OF A CASE STUDIES USING SIX SIGMA IN FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
Who should attend?
- People seeking to improve profits
- Accounts directors and managers
- Management students
- Finance Managers
- Finance executives
- Customer Account managers
- Small business owners
- People want to refresh their Financial skills
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Learn LEAN application IN Finance and accounting
- Understand six sigma principles in finance
- Understanding statistical techniques for Finance
- Reducing defects in accounting using six sigma
- Learn DMAIC methodology for Financial improvement
Dr D Kanagaraj - Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt professional and a Leadership trainer
Dentist with Post Graduate Management degree from IIM, Lucknow comes with Management experience for over a 14 years. Has Extensive experience in Management consulting and training with an added knowledge in business planning and quality management techniques. Delivering training programs like lean, six sigma,,quality management, soft skills, sales improvement, profit analysis, business management and planning etc in various markets like, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Education, Insurance, Automobile, BPO, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Hotel Management, Facility Management, Food Processing, Edible Oil, Retail etc., with a special focus on six sigma Operations and Quality, etc.Experienced in ISO Accreditation and has knowledge in 5S standards. Coordinated for more than 100 lean six sigma quality projects.